Ron,
No one actually knows how much cs is needed to fight any specific
health issue, but since we still have not heard of anyone overdosing
(except for the discomfort of the herx effect) go for it. I would take
mouthfuls of cs and hold it in my mouth for as long as possible (six
minutes, if you can). When I get a cold sore (herpes simplex), I hold
whichever lip has the sore inside my mouth to expose the sore directly
to the cs for several minutes, and the pain goes away, and it heals
almost overnight (if I do it several times).

A lady contacted me to send her some cs to try out on her mastitis,
which she had contracted for the third time in 8 months. The first two
times, she used antibiotics, and it took a week each time to help. She
didn't want to do the antibiotic thing again, so I sent her 16 oz. of
cs. She drank it all in two days, and by the end of the second day, her
mastitis was gone.

She is jubillant, and wants to build her own cs maker.
If I were in your shoes, I would start off with one oz. with each meal
(though some might feel an empty stomach would be better), and swish it
in your mouth each time. Perhaps swish it numerous times during the
day, but spit it out?

Terry Wayne
Mugging on the oozy shores