No metal parts in the Medication cup
Mine is an Omron, just costs less.
Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: Nils-Erik Stromback [mailto:n.stromb...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2009 1:35 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>CS and Mexican free clinic

HI Bob,
I checked out the link, sounds interesting, a lot cheaper than Omron.

Is there any metallic parts in the nebulizer that comes in contact with
the CS when using it?

Erik

2009/1/27 Medwith, Robert J Mr CIV USA AMC
<robert.j.medw...@us.army.mil>

        Try http://www.portablenebs.com/omronelite.htm
        By OMRON
        I have one and love it I did not buy the battery pack but did
buy the 12
        volt adapter for car
        At $55 I have one and Wife has one.
        Bob