Barb,

Here is a description of Super Silver I got off the internet:

"Super Silver Solution is a NEW technically advanced form of a product
that has been sold worldwide for decades called colloidal silver. Super
Silver's manufacturing process is so unique that it was granted the only
patent ever issued for the method of construction of a silver based
product. Super Silver consists of tiny (about 10 nanometers long)
particles of pure elemental silver suspended in pure water."

It is sold as 8 oz. for $24.95 at a concentration of 10 ppm.

Personally, I think the particle size is a little large at 10 nm. and
the price is a little high. For comparison:

*       Utopia Advanced Silver: 8 oz., $24.00, 20 ppm and 2 nm mean
average particle size (per supplier).
*       MesoSilver 8.45 oz., $24.00, 20 ppm and 0.65 typical particle
size (per supplier).

The Utopia and MesoSilver at 20 ppm provide twice as much silver than
Super Silver (10 ppm) for the same price and due to their smaller
particle size provide many more silver particles.
I have used none of the colloidal silvers above since I make my own but
if I did buy some, I would chose either the Utopia and MesoSilver over
Super Silver.

 - Steve N