From: Pat [mailto:pattycake29...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Saturday, February 21, 2009 8:47 PM
To: silver list
Subject: CS>Sinus Flush

Daughter who has had sinus surgery years ago is having awful allergies.  She
asks this in an email:

When I do a sinus flush with just the salt and baking soda in distilled
water, I don't smell anything different. BUT, when I put in a bit of
colloidal
silver in with it, for about half an hour afterwards I smell some icky
smell.
Not really a mold smell but sort of a stale possibly musty smell. Do you
think
it's possible that the stuff in my sinuses is fungal and I'm smelling it die
off
or is mixing colloidal silver with all the other stuff not good and I'm just

smelling it?

It doesn't smell like it in the bottle and the crap I get out doesn't smell
like it either, and no one else can smell anything so it's not like I'm
suddenly
able to smell the house. The gunk that comes out often has like blackish
particles and I get occasional  gunk during/after it that has like greyish
snot
surrounded by clear snot. But I can't find any descriptions on what the goo
should look like. It's definitely NOT dried blood, though.

Does anyone have any suggestions or comments that I can forward to her?

Pat