Sam I would like pictures please. Thanks.
Gayla Roberts
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Sam L.
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Monday, February 23, 2009 5:48 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>HELP! How can I save an infected painful tooth?

  Hi Georgia.

  You can make your own Godzilla real easy. You will need a 6 volt lantern
battery and a 4 foot extension cord. Cut the ends off the extension  cord and
strip back a inch and a half of all four ends. Two ends will hookup to the
battery and the other two you wrap some cotton cloth around. Ive used this many
times before when I didn't have my unit with me from V. I can send you some
pictures of the homemade unit if you like, its really very simple and it works.

  Sam L.