does he have root canals? How do you prevent bacteria from remultplying even if you get the infection done and need to reseal a tooth?

-----Original Message-----
From: Kehoe <ke...@netwurx.net>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 8:15 am
Subject: CS>Godzilla?

Hi all,

I have been away from the list for some time.  I need to know about the
"Godzilla".  Where can I get one and if I can't how do I make one?
Apparently, Colloidal silver doesn"t work so well for infected teeth. My son is going through a very painful time with major infectons in his jaw.
The dentist doesn't have a clue.  He has gone through three rounds of
antibiotics (after giving up on CS) with no permanent success.

Carol K