I unsuccessfully tried to treat a pulp and nerve toothinfection for 3 weeks and am trying to get an appt. to adress the damage. I was told by waiting the necrosed tissue would of affected roots of multiple teeth even though they look and feel fine. I have no pan now meaning the tooth is dead. I can't accept pulling more teeth based on what they see. How do I decide. the office told me if I don't remove anywhere they see root damage that infection will spread to all teeth. I'm so confused and worried. Is there any way to save other teeth whose roots are affected? I am petrified.