I did the treatment you describe and more to prevent a root canal to no avail. I was told once the root canal is done the tooth is dead and the lymph and blood vessels are not there anymore to cleanse the tooth. It becomes a dark warm space that breeds virulent compromising pathogens that seep into the body. I was further told that because the nerve and tooth are dead you don't know there is chronic infection bombarding your body and it can spread to other teeth and organs. If I was not successful to reach the infection with taking internal and direct protocols when the tooth was still alive ,how can you do it when its dead and capped? I wish I knew.

-----Original Message-----
From: sms <s...@emotap.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 4:56 pm
Subject: CS>Root Canal / No Regrets

Hmmmm! I just had a root canal on tooth #14 (molar) Thursday. It was either that or extraction. I chose root canal figuring I could use H2O2, EIS, and DMSO to keep it clean from bacteria both internally, as well as, externally. The thing I don't know is what are the ratios for external use and internal use. I'm taking 1-2 oz. CS daily and swishing first. Staring at the H2O2 and DMSO wondering how much to use, and which to use internally, and which to
use externally. By externally, I mean swabbing it on the tooth and
surrounding gum. I could take a good guess, but maybe someone here knows for
certain what the good ratios would be for both.

BTW - it went very well. No problems. Glad I made the choice to keep the
tooth. Had to go for the big guns for the anesthetic as the first
injection(s) didn't take.

If in the future, I should require an extraction, I'll know I gave the root
canal a good go.
Thanks everyone.
Sash

-----
Sol wrote:
You might have even faster more complete results if you used EIS with
H202, or EIS with DMSO at different times. Mixing H202 and DMSO turns
the DMSO into MSM, so you don't get the silver into the tissues. MSM can
penetrate body tissues a little bit itself, but cannot transport silver
or other substances with it.
sol