Dear Taylor.
            We can, probably, have someone in the group make a post to the
lady's forum----that might prove useful in enlightening their reader-ship.
However, I do not have a proper email address for communicating with her list.
However, attempting to address such non-specific generalizations is, sometimes,
somewhat akin to jousting with windmills.
            One important point is "the source" of her statement that colloidal
silver accumulates in the body.  Nearly all materials of metallic origin
accumulate in the body.........for short periods of time, but only a few of the
more toxic ones (e.g. arsenic, mercury, etc.) have a propensity to "remain" in
the body, in any appreciable concentrations.  I would be very interested in the
type and nature of such data as she intimates she has access to.   While we
have not conducted detailed, specific, studies designed to locate and identify
organ/tissue accumulation sites for metallic silver, our hematology studies did
not reveal any tendency for metallic silver to maintain residence in the
circulatory system for any appreciable length of time-----usually being
eliminated over quite short spans.
                        If you could obtain a valid email and transmit it to
me, I will see if I canot get someone to consider addressing an answer......but
everyone qualified to answer may consider such action to be worth less than
their effort......We will see.
                                Sincerely.  Brooks Bradley.