I've used primadophilus successfully for 8 years and even when on 1 gram of
antibiotic IV to help eliminate the typical antibiotic/CS flora upsets that
often cause uniray tract infections, etc.
Susan L

<< So, I don't have a specific recommendation for the kind of products
 needed. Though, of course, I've heard here about capsules that
 contain mixed bacteria that are supposed to do the job. Just haven't
 gone looking for them yet. >>