Persons wanting to follow the protocol can find the needed tools from Sota Instruments in Canada. The company has been in business for a long time, is reliable, and regularly improves products, offering an upgrade price to previous purchasers.

Note that Sota can say virtually nothing about the uses of the products, and cannot even link to sites that provide information about the protocol. I think this amounts to suppression of information, but it's a complex legal issue, I suppose, one that LEF.org in the USA has been fighting for many years.