In his post Brooks did not address whether adding peroxide to DMSO converts (all or part) of the DMSO to MSM. My point is that if mixing peroxide and DMSO results in MSM, then we should be able to substitute MSM in the first place, which would not equate to changing the protocol as much as you assume it would. All of course conditional on whether it is known how much peroxide converts how much DMSO to MSM. If that conversion does happen.
sol

cking...@nycap.rr.com wrote:
Not unhelpful at all.
When Brooks posts results, that means that he actually GOT results.
When he tells you what to use...that's what he used to GET the
results.

If YOU want the same results, do what he did with what he used.