Hello,Everyone

My name is Charlie, and I'm a "Lymed" neophyte to the group,looking for
a good herx, not Hearst{levity}.  Have done ABX.,and still symptomatic
A lengthy query, your responses to which I would be very grateful.  Will
give feedback for those methods of ingestion
Can someone please give me some hard data,personal experience, etc.on
colloidal silver, silver protein, and Lyme disease. I have already done
considerable research,but though I'd ask any way.

MILD SILVER PROTEIN:

Most effective regimen for late Lyme? Total daily dose?
Eat on empty stomach? Pylverize tablet,then swallow with water?
What and where is the evidence for its use?   Any personal experience?
What is the protein form of silver?
What is "Mild Silver Protein"?
 Is the silver hooked-up to an amino acid, a peptide, or a protein
fragment?
What hard data are there for efficacy and safety?
 Some seem to claim its superiority over that of the colloidal form?
Having a little bit of science background, hypothetically, I can imagine
how it "might be better,in some ways; but...
Where is the evidence for it in lyme?

COLLOIDAL SILVER:

What are some lyme regimens for this?  Starting dose(s) for late lyme.
Been through ABX.,and symptomatic.

Effective in Neuroborreliosis?
How long to a herx?  Intensity of Herx?

What is concensus of educated opinion/ personal experiences(good and
bad) for the questions below:

Please give dosage,concentration,as ppm and mcg equivalent for :

a) Nasal spray  Max. No. of _____? at one time?   How many times per
day?
b) Eye drops    "     "   " drops at one time?     "    "   "     "   "
   If eye drops,can anyone attest to feeling it in the eye
musculature,eye ball? Feel it go back to the brain?  Eye drops seem to
be one method of getting C.S. to the brain,i.e., at least some of it.
c) Oral usage?  How much on Empty stomach? Straight,or with water?  How
long to wait before eating food after oral ingestion?
    Sublingual:  How many drops of 500 ppm? How many on each side of
tongue? How many times per day?
d) Intramuscular?  Any comments?  Seen only in old testimonies of florid
descriptions by those doctors giving it
e) Intravenous?     "    "         As above.
f) Rectal?  Never heard of this. It certainly comes out this way, I
think.

How long to a herx for each of the above routes of ingestion at whatever
dosages you have taken or heard/read of?
I need a recipe for making my own.
Any "kitchen chemists" out there?
What is the ideal current,and voltage, and how to keep them constant,if
this should be the case? What  the critical voltage, and current for
keeeping particle size between 1 and 100 nanometers? Legth of time, and
so on?
Any questions I should have asked that you can answer?

Thank you for your consideration and accomodation of my request.

Charlie