This is from another forum. I thought it might be of interest to some. It was
old scars.
 - Steve N

"Yes, serrapeptase and other digestive and pancreatic enzymes are quite good
for dissolving cysts and old scars (both internally and externally).  I have
noticed that a scar left from a bad experience with black salve appears to be
noticeably lessened after a few weeks of taking pancreatin and digestive
enzymes (which include serrapeptase).  I also take bromelain.

Oleander cannot hurt for the brain cyst and inositol/IP6 might also help.

Tony"