Thank you for posting this, I'm saving it.   -k

On Apr 11, 2009, at 1:39 PM, brick...@aol.com wrote:

In a message dated 4/10/2009 6:13:31 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, marmar...@bellsouth.net writes:
e to the list please -- I need this information too.  MAOne gallon CS add 2 1/2 tablespoons baking soda
Add 2 ounces DMSO
heat
place mixture in the plastic pan from Walmart big enough for both feet
Soak feet for at least 20 minutes to one hour
Dry feet with a hair dryer, especially the toe nails that are thick
Wear part wool socks

I strain the mixture and reuse. I found the fungus went clear to my toe bone. I could see the bone. The area filled back in within 3 or 4 days.

I add a capfull DMSO about every week. Duncan Crow said to keep this up for 3 months.

The baking soda mix is the same mix to use on plants for mildew. It is my idea added to Duncans procedure after watching the Italian Dr. on "Know The Cause".
Brickey

She got a mudpack and looked great for two days.
 Then the mud fell off.