From: Sam L. <one...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: CS>C S Secrets video
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Date: Sunday, April 12, 2009, 8:48 AM

I assume your referring to the cs gen at the bottom of the page
http://www.microparticlegenerator.com
You would be much better off buying a silverpuppy or silvergen or 3
pocketpuppys for the same money

http://www.silverpuppy.com/PocketPup.html
IMO

Sam L.

On Sat, Apr 11, 2009 at 10:01 PM,  <treblcl...@aol.com> wrote:

.
Does anyone know how this compares to a Silver Puppy or SilverGen?
Comments would be appreciated........

In a message dated 4/11/2009 11:06:39 A.M. Central Daylight Time,