I would like to take a few moments to recommend the list membership to consider
some of the simple, inexpensive alternative protocols for addressing both expressing and evolving
Alzheimer's symptoms/presentations. Although we did not conduct the primary research, we did conduct evaluation protocols....for those useful elements determined to be of actual repeatable effect.
Docosahexaenoic acid. (DNA). This is one of the Omega 3 fatty acids which "distinctly" improved the recall abilities of mice---in repeated performance tests...over time (5 months). Both supplements, and/or DHA-strengthened diets were quite effective. ALPHA LIPOIC ACID (ALA). Obtainable at any health food store for economical cost. While recognized as a powerful free radical scavenger, not until about year 2000 did research reveal the powerful effects of ALA on presenting Alzheimer's cases. 600 mg daily of ALA yielded very powerful effects in preventing ANY DETECTABLE ADVANCE in Alzheimer's over 337 days. No drug currently on the market today has demonstrated such power. At least not to our knowledge Subjects were tested before and after....using MMSE and cognitive subscale ADASCog Scale....to obtain actual results.
Huperzine A (an extract from the herb Huperzia serrata). The effective modality presents from the rapid and effective crossing of the blood-brain barrier and preventing/halting the deadly effects of the enzyme acetylcholinesterase (AChE) from destroying the "precious" Acetylcholine. Over half (58%) of the subjects IMPROVED in cognitive and memory function....using as little as 0,2 mg of
Huperzine daily. We have been VERY impressed with these effects.
Galantamine....has demonstrated to boost, rapidly, ones acetylcholine. This was achieved by employing as little as 24 mg daily. After one year the test group scored TWICE as high on brain tests....as did the controls. Galantamine is, actually, an extract from two rather common flowers.....Daffodils and snowdrops.
We have been VERY encouraged by these investigative researches. They have proven to be, far and away, the most encouraging we have ever achieved in any of our Alzheimer's
investigations. I would encourage any of the list membership who is encountering the beginnings or a demonstrable onset of Alzheimer's-like symptoms....to seriously consider utilizing these
powerful, non-invasive protocols.
Sincerely, Brooks Bradley

-- The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver. Instructions for unsubscribing are posted at: http://silverlist.org To post, address your message to: silver-list@eskimo.com Address Off-Topic messages to: silver-off-topic-l...@eskimo.com The Silver List and Off Topic List archives are currently down... List maintainer: Mike Devour