Hi Gang,
What a deal we gotta hear from this bunch. I have no doubt that nature
plays it's games, like 2 headed chickens, six toed whatevers, siamies
twins, etc.. Not unlike the respect we have an obligation to show, (as
humans)  all these forms of life, so to, must we respect the occasional
happenchance(?) of a Male mind being trapped in a female body, or a
female mind being trapped in a male body. However, all these homegrown
goofs give the real ones a bad name. What is there about these folks
that they need to get in front of everybody? I'm no scientist but I'm
almost positive, that C.S. won't  do anything but make them healthier,
not happier.      C.Ya next time     Bob

--- Begin Message ---
Dear Friends

 American Airlines is a major sponsor and supporter of groups like GLADD,
 the Human Rights Campaign, the Gay and Lesbian Victory Fund, the AIDS
 Action Foundation, DIFFA, AmFAR, and scores of community-based groups
 representing gays and lesbians.

 It is also the first airline to adopt a written non-discrimination
 policy covering sexual orientation in its employment practices.

 In an unusual joint letter released to the media on March 14th from the
 Family Research Council, Concerned Women of America, American Family
 Association and Coral Ridge Ministries, American Airlines was openly
 criticised about its policy. Radical right leader Beverly LaHaye also
 went on Christian "talk radio" on Friday to blast American Airlines
 because American's sponsorship of homosexual 'pride' events constitutes
 an open endorsement of "promiscuous homosexuality." She and the other
 groups have written Bob Crandall at American to complain that the
 airline has "gone beyond mere tolerance" of gays and lesbians.

 American Airline's switchboard and e-mails are being bombarded now by
 homophobic and hateful callers who have been urged by LaHaye and others
 to demand the company terminate its gay-friendly policies. You don't
 have to be gay or lesbian or, for that matter, of any particular sexual
 nature to respond to this message.

 You only have to be decent and have a desire to take one small step in
 opposing bigotry.

 Please add your name to this petition and forward it to as many people
 as you can.

 IMPORTANT: Do not use the "Forward" utility in your mail program.
 Instead, cut and paste this message onto a new message, add your name to
 the bottom of the list, and SEND IT OUT. If you are the 25th, 50th,
 75th, 100th, etc. person to sign this petition then also please forward
 this to American Airlines at: webmas...@amrcorp.com
 <mailto:webmas...@amrcorp.com> .

 To American Airlines:

 We, the undersigned, support your gay/lesbian rights policies and
 commend you for your efforts in ending discrimination. Thank you for
 your dedication to such issues and please continue to remain active in
 the struggle to end discrimination.

 1. Jim Bushnell, Seattle, WA
 2. Ernest Coffey, Edmonds, WA
 3. William Hamp, Edmonds, WA
 4. Nicole Lippa, CA
 5. Blaise Lippa, CA
 6. Elizabeth Wylie, CA
 7. Eleanor R. Mason, CA
 8. Doll Piccotto, San Carlos, CA
 9. Scott King Crandall, Sunnyvale, CA
 10. Alyca Tanner, Mountain View, CA
 11. Brian Larsen, San Josi, CA
 12. Dyan McBride, San Francisco, CA
 13. Dennis O'Brien, San Francisco, CA
 14. Jim Taulli, Orange County, CA
 15. Kaleta Brown, Tahoe Vista, CA
 16. Tom Provenzano, Los Angeles, CA
 17. Linsey Hamilton, Las Vegas, NV
 18. Traci Allanson, Las Vegas, NV
 19. Amber Madsen, Pasadena,CA
 20. Amy Ross, Las Vegas, NV
 21. Janelle M. Lannan, Las Vegas, NV
 22. Shawn G. Davis, Las Vegas, NV
 23. Jon Landstrom, Santa Fe, NM
 24. Sarah Beck, Tijeras, NM
 25. Elizabeth K.Canfield, Albuquerque,NM
 26. The Rev. B. Gail Joralemon, Albuquerque, NM
 27. The Rev. Elice Higginbotham, Albuquerque, NM
 28. Bob Long, Wyndmoor PA
 29. Kenneth E. Garner, Philadelphia, PA
 30. Robert R. Mikrut, Philadelphia, PA
 31. Peter Rutenberg, Los Angeles, CA
 32. Maurice Staples, Washington, DC
 33. Tom Hall, Baltimore, MD
 34. Sloane Brown, Baltimore, MD
 35. Steve Sobelman, Baltimore, MD
 36. Phyllis Kushner, Columbia, MD
 37. Judy Temchine, Columbia, MD
 38. Kim Rich, Nashville, TN
 39. Janet Segal, Nashville, TN
 40. Anne-Marie Rosato, Nashville, TN
 41. Andy Arrow, Nashville, TN
 42. William Fitzhugh, Nashville, TN
 43. Michael Parrish, Nashville, TN
 44. Linda Gray, Nashville, TN
 45. Amanda Gray-Swain, Evanston, IL
 46. Carter Tellinghuisen, Claremont, CA
 47. Sahar Rooholamini, Claremont, CA
 48. Brian Schwartz, Claremont, CA
 49. Anita Kapoor, Claremont, CA
 50. Rebecca Fineman, Claremont, CA
 51. Kirsten Alker, Claremont, CA
 52. Emily Isaacs, San Francisco, CA
 53. Aleigh Bracken, San Francisco,CA
 54. Aaron Manheim, Oberlin, OH
 55. Ben Leavitt
 56. Andy Rafter, Philidelphia, PA
 57. Brooke Lyle, Greensboro, NC
 58. Mary K. McNeely, Greensboro, NC
 59. Emily Rupp, Delaware, Oh
 60. Jesse Milnes, Haverford, PA
 61. Ry Strohm-Herman
 62. Amy LaGrotte, Haverford, PA
 63. Fritz Krembs, Haverford, PA
 64. Jean Kinney, Norwich VT
 65. Anne Kinney, Norway, ME
 66. Kay Hawkins, Norway, ME
 67. Rev. Judith A. Gould, Rumford, ME
 68. Rev. Judith H. Blanchard, Freeport, ME
 69. Marilyn C. Dickhaut, Prospect Harbor, ME
 70. Walter R. Dickhaut, Prospect Harbor, ME
 71. William H. Casto Jr., Columbus Ohio
 72. Jennifer Kimball Casto, Columbus, Ohio
 73. Sara Paullin Casto, Columbus, Ohio
 74. Trevor W.P. Casto, Columbus, Ohio
 75. Charlotte Hickcox, Burlington, VT
 76. Michelle Ortiz, Austin, TX
 77. Megan Farr, Seattle, WA
 78. Selina Davis, Albion, WA
 79. Emily Campbell, Washington, DC
 80. Thatcher L. Williams, Silver Spring, MD
 81. Andrea H. DeGirolamo, Rockville, MD
 82. Wilhelmina Eaton, Camden, ME
 83. Jeffrey Symynkywicz, Stoughton, MA
 84. Deborah Levering, Harvard, MA
 85. Jeff Levering, Harvard, MA
 86. Meredyth Levering, Pittsfield, MA
 87. Linda Kaye-Moses, Pittsfield, MA
 88. Evan Soldinger, Pittsfield, MA
 89. Margie Kern-Marshall, Santa Cruz, Ca.
 90 Lee Kern-Marshall, Santa Cruz, Ca.
 91. Phyllis Wasserstroom, Santa Cruz,Ca.
 92. Dick Wasserstrom, Santa Cruz, Ca.
 93. Kit Dreyfuss, Santa Monica, CA
 94. Katy Dreyfuss, San Francisco, CA
 95. Peter Jacobsk, San Francisco, CA
 96. Deirdre O'Connor, Portland, OR
 97. Noreen Carr O'Connor, South Woodbury, VT
 98. Marilyn McConnell, Westford, VT
 99. Katherine von Behren, Morrisville, VT
 100. Michael Boland, Hyde Park, VT
 101. Tiffany Grant, Houston, TX
 102. Audrey Vallance, Bangkok, Thailand and Houston, TX
 103. Randy Allen, Largo, FL
 104. Ray Shurtz, Largo, FL
 105. Carl Schuh, St. Petersburg, FL
 106. Matthew Mahoney, St. Petersburg, FL
 107. Philip Commins, Tampa, FL
 108. Scott Melton, Washington, DC
 109. Jeff Bernhardt, Los Angeles, CA
 110. Helen Lesnick, San Diego, CA
 111. Maurice Tszorf, Tel Aviv, Israel
 112. Yvonne Both, Tel Aviv, Israel
 113. Ute Bechdolf, Tuebingen, Germany
 114. Susanne Maurer, Tuebingen, Germany
 115. Conny Goersmeyer, Bad Säckingen, Germany
 116. Rainer Klett, Philadelphia, PA
 117. Brian Middleton, Ardmore, PA
 118. David Wentz, Philadelphia, PA
 119. John Miller, Chorley, England
 120. Chris Willis, London, UK
 121. Carol Purcell, London, UK
 122. Jo Santa Maria, London, UK
 123 Anne-Marie Hall, London, UK
 124 Anne McDowall, London, UK
 125 Jan Tallis, London, UK
 126 David Powell, London UK
 127 Peter Mount, Croxley UK
 128 Valerie Warburton, Alameda CA
 129 Amy Richards, Pasadena, CA
 130 Annette Holloway, San Anselmo, CA
 131 Joanne Drapiewski, New York, NY
 132 Sandra Bertrand, New York, NY
133 Katarina Wittich, Los Angeles, calif