Afternoon Wayne,

Of course voltage, current, and resistance are all proportional to one
another.  In a simple circuit, if you change one, you change the
other/s in proportion according to Ohm's Law.

Voltage, or Current, or Resistance can be held constant and one or two
of the other variables then change.

The question here is whether voltage has any relationship to producing
silver ions.  It does not.  It is the current level which affects the
production of silver.  You have to have enough voltage to enable
electrolysis, but you can see from the example I previously posted
that it is only current which affects how much silver is liberated.

So what's the problem?  Amount of released silver, ion production, is
related to current.
Voltage is only relevant in that it has to be high enough to support
the particular current.

(Too little voltage?  Move the electrodes closer together...  Voltage
does not change, but current will increase along with an increase of
released silver ions.)

Dan