From: Marlene Hanson <mlehan...@msn.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Saturday, April 18, 2009 5:29:22 PM
Subject: Re: CS>CS ? Is Colloidal Silver likely to cause pathogen mutation? . .

Hi Carol,
Your experience gives me hope.   I have used holistic doctors for over 30
years.  I have spent the last 2 1/2 years on my own  trying to clean up and
detox with Zeolite, MMS, and Spiro. I have put off having test to see what
pathogen load is but I feel almost ready to do this now. I have lost all
active symptoms but still have concerns about return of the pathogens including
Lyme. Thank you so much. Can you tell me more about DP100. I also would like to
get a dark field reading. Are they expensive? Thanks Marlene