Subject : Re: [RE]CS>Teeth whitening

Date : Wed, 22 Apr 2009 14:51:01 +0900

From : "Jonathan B. Britten" <jbrit...@cc.nakamura-u.ac.jp>

To : silver-list@eskimo.com

Thanks for this information, Bob. Theoretically the SOTA magnetic

pulser should also work for this application, though whether it really

does is hard to say. One can't can't inside the dentin to check,

after all. Even if symptoms are gone, one can't be sure the

underlying problem is gone.

The theoretical advantage of the magnetic pulser is that the magnetic

energy penetrates deeply, supposedly sending microcurrents of

electricity perpendicular to the magnetic wave.

I've read about the device you mention several times on this list, but

haven't used it. One you use your device, do you put the sponges

directly on the tooth, front and back, or on the gum tissue above the

tooth?

BTW, avoiding a root canal and dealing with tubule infection after one

might not be quite the same. I'd be interested to hear other

anecdotes as well, particularly post root-canal.

I recall there's been quite a lot on this list about the topic. Nina

Sylver mentioned Rife technology as one method that supposedly works.

Thanks again.

On Wednesday, Apr 22, 2009, at 13:42 Asia/Tokyo, Bob Banever wrote:

> Jonathan,

> In case you aren't aware, you can pretty much sterilize the

> inside tubules of any tooth and root by using direct DC current at a

> low 3 - 6 volts (some claim you only need 1.5 volts). There is a

> device called the Godzilla that achieves this with the use of

> batteries, some wire, a sponge, and rubber bands. Go to

> microelectricitygermkiller group on Yahoo for more info. I got rid of

> two bacterial infections in the roots of two teeth using it and

> avoided a root canal both times. It can be used for other infections

> as well.. sort of an offshoot of the Beck device for blood

> electrification and subsequent neutralization of viral particles.

> Good luck.

> Bob

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jonathan B. Britten"

> Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2009 7:22 PM

> Subject: Re: [RE]CS>Teeth whitening

>> Dear Brooks,

>> I wonder whether your research gave any clues as to whether the

>> mixture described below might penetrate deeply enough into a tooth to

>> have any ameliorating influence on root-canal work.

>> You're familiar, I'm sure, with the late Dr. Weston Price's research,

>> indicating that the tubules in root-canal teeth can become badly

>> infected. Price was evidently unable to disinfect such teeth, but

>> that, of course, does not indicate that it can't be done! I wonder,

>> for example, whether DMSO was known to Price, or even existed when he

>> did his research.

>> Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

>> On Tuesday, Apr 14, 2009, at 11:13 Asia/Tokyo, Brooks Bradley wrote:

>>> Hello Dee,

>>> In answer to your question......We have utilized H202 in

>>> concentrations beyond 16%----for whitening effects on teeth....with

>>> minor, but sometimes irritating effects. In at least 80% of the

>>> volunteers utilizing 16% H202-----tissue-burn was evident by the

>>> whitened skin surfaces (even though only the outer tissue level was

>>> involved). In a majority of these cases some discomfort did

>>> manifest....but no scarring evolved. At 12% the local "heating

>>> effect" was

>>> noticed by ALL participants, but presented as a distinct irritation

>>> in only about 20% of these researchers. At 9% none of our volunteers

>>> experienced any "distinctive discomfort", whatever, but the sudden

>>> onset warming, momentarily, caused some of them concern. Everyone

>>> using 6% achieved excellent results and at much higher speed....than

>>> at 3.5%----but I wanted to err on the side of caution.....that is

>>> why I limited my recommendation to the lower concentration. Besides,

>>> 3.5% is very easily obtained from any drug store in the

>>> U.S....higher concentrations are not nearly as easy to find at the

>>> more convenient retail outlets.

>>> I might add an explanatory comment that could prove

>>> useful....SOMETIMES, among a population of persons presenting with

>>> concentration----(many are not even aware of such conditions), do

>>> experience some rapid-onset stinging discomfort (usually quite

>>> short-lived).

>>> This condition evolves as a result of the accelerating effects of

>>> the oxygen's heat-releasing effects upon encountering an anaerobic

>>> debris-field, or low-grade infectious insults. It is nothing to

>>> cause major concern, but is, many times, quite unexpected.

>>> If one does choose to employ 9% strength H202, it would be advisable

>>> to have a glass of plain water handy----for dilution, just in case

>>> they desire rapid quenching of the oxidation reaction occurring

>>> within a pronounced anaerobic tissue field----or even a very tender

>>> area. If one does, actually, incur the "bleaching effect" (actually,

>>> the white-appearing tissue is a minor tissue-burn and will require a

>>> day or two before it sloughs off and is replaced by new tissue), it

>>> is, as a matter-of-course, usually self-correcting.

>>> I apologize for such a lengthy response...but few individuals among

>>> the general population appear to possess an adequate knowledge of

>>> the properties/effects of H202....especially at strengths beyond

>>> 3.5%.

>>> I hope these comments prove helpful. Sincerely, Brooks.

>>> ---------[ Received Mail Content ]----------

>>> Subject : CS>Teeth whitening

>>> Date : Sun, 12 Apr 2009 15:43:44 +0100 (GMT Standard Time)

>>> From : "Dee Fitzpatrick"

>>> To :

>>> Hi Brookes. I am trying your formula of H202 plus DMSO for teeth

>>> whitening. The only thing is, over here in the UK the only H202 we

>>> can get over the counter is 9%. Would I need to dilute this before

>>> adding the DMSO? Many thanks in advance. Dee

>>> Dee -- The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal

>>> Silver. Instructions for unsubscribing are posted at:

>>> http://silverlist.org To post, address your message to:

>>> silver-list@eskimo.com Address Off-Topic messages to:

>>> silver-off-topic-l...@eskimo.com The Silver List and Off Topic List