On 4/24/09, Indi <indi.sha...@gmail.com> wrote:

> But the night before the drawing (two days before Thanksgiving),
> I decided to just drop by after closing and set him free, screw chance,
> LOL!
> Surely I made some people mad that Thanksgiving... And one turkey happy.
> He ran off into the woods that night, and I was glad for him.

My messages are obviously coming in out of sequence :-( I've just got this
one. the trouble with gestures like this is, if you free an animal that was
raised for food, it usually has absolutely no idea how to survive in the
wild but continues to wait for food to be given to it. This often has the
consequence of the animal having a slow and lingering death instead of a
quick one and thus increasing it's suffering.

Kirsteen