Does anybody have any personal experience treating Hep C with CS?  For
themselves or others?

I have a friend with Hep C who is fed up with traditional medicine options
and wants to try CS.  I sent her 2L of 15-20 PPM CS/EIS about 4 weeks ago.

 She started out with 2 Tbs AM and 2 Tbs PM and had a Herx Rxn.  We backed
off and got her drinking more water and then start ramping back up.

At about 2 weeks into the CS she had to go to the ER with some very bad
pains in her Liver that eventually lessened but did not go away.  She wanted
to continue with the CS.

At about 4 weeks she has ingested the 2L of CS (2.5 oz/day) and went in for
a Dr's visit and they did blood work.

She called today a bit discouraged and afraid because her Liver enzymes had
more than tripled.

Pre-CS                          4 weeks 2L CS

AST:  43H                      149

ALT:  46H                        189

Anybody on the list that can speak to this from experience?  Is this
"normal" ?  Should we stop or continue and check the enzymes at 3 mos?

Any input is greatly appreciated!

SS