From: berte...@lfdcbham.com
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Invitation
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 10:36:49 -0500

The weekend is over and I'm back, but nowhere near finished wading through all
the posts from the weekend.  I wonder if it were actually counted up who would
have the most posts.  Maybe I should say the most snide, rude, smart-assed
posts that dare to disagree with your POV and 'in my opinion' hiding tactic and
all those 'last words on this thread' and the syrupy little smiley's and the
failure to accept responsibility for what gets started when 'you' tire of the
topic and all the negativity regarding others' POV's not to mention the
unsolicited nasty little personal email you send when you are called out for
your childish peevishness/pettiness.  I for one do not care to personally
exchange anything with you and surely not emails.  This list has seriously gone
downhill with your arrival.

Ruth