From: zzekel...@aol.com
Date: 04/28/09 13:08:32
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>?? about EIS/ CS & minerals

My son was told you shouldn't take CS  /EIS with minerals..The person said
you should wait at least 4 hrs. after a dose  to take a mineral supplement
{such as zinc etc.}then said if you were taking  mineral sups. you really
should not
take CS /EIS at all.  Any comments /  suggestions ?? Lois

An Excellent Credit Score is 750. See Yours in Just 2 Easy Steps!

<<faint_grain.jpg>>