From: Dr. Hohn
Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2009 5:56 AM
Subject: Prevention and cure for the swine flu

Welcome to Good Life Foundation

The worlds only free:

Individual medical, natural and holistic health and life coaching advice
service!

Please visit my website: www.goodlifefoundation.com and send any life or health
from my newsletter just send an email from the address you want to unsubscribe
to gfunsubscr...@gmail.com   and you will be taken of my mailing list
instantly.

Prevention and cure for the swine flu.

I just learned that they vaccinated a group of doctors against the swine flu.
They all died from the vaccination. More in the next Newsletter. There are
already thousand dead in Mexico but they don't tell you to shock you more with
the final number when they finally revile it. No doubt!

In my mind there is no doubt that the government created this Swine flu Virus.
They reason: to be able to call out Martial Law and close the airports within
days. They will now take your guns, your freedom and mandatory vaccinate you
and make you sick with it and eventually kill you! Bush started it Obama will
finish it. There is only one party in America with 2 branches! They are all the
same.

The cure!

NO VIRUS CAN MULTIPLY IN AND DETOXIFIED AND ALKALINE BODY!

The only way to protect yourself from the swine flu and overcome it if you get
it is in my opinion: to get alkaline and detoxified with the www.mybepure.com
full body and colon cleanse.

NO VIRUS CAN MULTIPLY IN AND DETOXIFIED AND ALKALINE BODY!

You take the virus and microbial killers:

Cal mag, vitamin c and zinc from www.awesomesupplements.com ( if you take
cheap, worthless, toxic or china based supplements you will not have any
protection. ) And take their quint essence for energy.

 Take Silver from http://www.helpingamerica.com/cmd.php?af=889878

Even if you have to save money on everything else get it now for you or your
family or it may be too late!

Protect yourself from stress. A stressed out person can easily get killed by
stress get the stress reduction CDs from www.instinctbasedmedicinestore.com and
protect yourself from getting worn out and having no energy. Only a stressed
out, worn out person with lack of energy can get the flue to begin with.

Have food for 4 to 6 weeks at home and enough water of filters from
www.ewater.com/lsi and have dried organic whole foods from
www.greatwholefood.com in storage.

My Grandmother that lived though the Hitler era just said she saw the same
thing happen in Germany before Adolf Hitler took over. And she said: And no one
wanted to believe it. They all ignored it and got taken to the NAZI
concentration Camps to die.

Remember there is no gulf war syndrome caused by chemical weapons it came only
from the vaccination that the solders got.

Never ever was a vaccination safe and effective see www.nvic.org
If I loose contact to you enrole in Dr Colwells Newsletter at
www.instinctbasedmedicine.com and watch his site he will help you to survive.
Your concerned friend

Dr Thomas Hohn MD NMD