Darn, it happened again that my reply went firect rather than to the list.
Sorry, Arnold. Here it is for the list:

Thanks for putting this online.

I was kind of hoping someone more knowledgeable would comment first, but
I do have two questions -- how did you determine that 100 microamps per
square inch of surface area was optimum? And do you think that the people
+who say it takes a lot less time to make CS/EIS are mistaken?

My experience (using HVAC "cone" method) mirrors yours on the time factor,
even though I often see people say they make it much more quickly.
I had attributed it to the difference between HVAC and LVDC. Was I mistaken?

Thanks,
--
indi