Interesting video link, Aaron. I hadn't seen either of those shows.

There are a number of folks in the group who are very interested in
these kinds of topics, but I ask any discussion of political topics,
which would include things like 9/11 conspiracy ideas, be taken to the
Silver Off-topic List.

Politics, like religion, is a prohibited topic on the main list for the
simple reason that it usually devolves almost instantly into flame wars
and arguments, if given half a chance.

If you visit www.silverlist.org and view the list rules, you'll see the
scope and restrictions on topic for the main list explained, plus a
link for the Off Topic List.

Please let me know, folks, if anyone needs assistance with making
proper use of the "other silver list." Thank you!

Mike Devour
silver-list owner