  From: Norton, Steve
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Friday, May 01, 2009 10:52 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>CS Starter Kit

  I forgot to answer your question as to whether it will make quality CS. It
can make quality CS and it can make poor quality CS depending on how you use.
To make good CS you will need to monitor the current used and the time brewed.
I would hope that good instructions come with the unit. And ask questions on
the list where you are uncertain.
   - Steve N