Oh, great.
Food fight, Flu-fight...Cat fight.

TOM????

                                        Chuck
 Mood Ring
My husband, being unhappy with my mood swings, bought me a mood ring
the other day, so he would be able to monitor my moods. We've
discovered that when I'm in a good mood, it turns green. When I'm in a
bad mood, it leaves a big red mark on his f***ing forehead. Maybe next
time he'll buy me a diamond.