One interesting claim by Ode: that some studies show that even lower concentrations -- 3% I think -- are dramatically more effective than higher. He once sent me a link to the information that resolved to a page describing a very interesting outdoor/ survival mult-tool with an axe, knife, compass, etc. (I would like to have one, actually, but lost the link.) Back on track: any links to data about the lower concentrations would be helpful. Why spend time (many hours for a good constant current unit) to make a ppm that is less effective?