Could very well be.  I'm always confused by these terms--which is why I use
positive and negative.  All I know for sure is that the negative (healing)
pole will pull a compass needle TOWARDS it.  Which is why I said north
seeking.  I could just be using the wrong phrase.

And that whole pole shift thing--I will be crazed, because then my wet
magnetic ear finger won't work anymore!  Sigh

Samala,
Renee