On Tue, May 05, 2009 at 07:16:38PM +0100, Dee Fitzpatrick wrote:
>    Thanks so much for this link Indi, I have downloaded it and it seems much
>    better than Firefox *and* Explorer!  Dee

Oh, good.
Guess I should have read *all* the messages before replying,
sorry 'bout that! Yes, Opera rocks, at least on the Mac. Never tried
it on windows. I am often called upon to fix windows, but I never use it
myself. My opinion of it is that it's very nice that so many people who
are willing to pay me to fix things are using windows, heh heh heh.
I wouldn't get paid nearly as often if everyone used Linux or Mac...

--
indi