2 Gig ram should be plenty, how much cache do you have?

Marshall

Dee Fitzpatrick wrote:
It was hard drive Indi, silly me. I have 2gigs RAM and dual processors. Dee /-------Original Message-------/ /*From:*/ Indi <mailto:indi.sha...@gmail.com>
/*Date:*/ 05/05/2009 19:34:44
/*To:*/ silver-list@eskimo.com <mailto:silver-list@eskimo.com>
/*Subject:*/ Re: CS>Swine Flu Epidemic & Avianized Flu Pandemic
I find a lot of people confuse memory with storage.
Are you referring to disk space or RAM?