Thanks Louise.

I believe she is able to buy CS in Holland which means she can take it as suggested.

Re Ian White's book, there might be a problem as in language barrier not knowing is she has English language skills.. I can guide her but I believe it is best if people understand what they are doing rather than following my suggestions.

At 02:27 PM 11/05/2009, you wrote:
She might look into Australian Bush Flower Essences Australian Bush Flower
Healing book by Ian White has a section on boosting the immune system on
page 310, but repertorizing for all symptoms is a good idea to find the best
mix for that particular person.  The also on the same page have some
essences suggestions for viral infections that might also be helpful.

Some Emergency Essence might also be useful as well
http://www.copper-tree.ca/essences/combo-info08a.pdf
gives not on this combinations as well as others.

I  think that CS is good but in Europe they are using it as IV with some
herbal tinctures to treat viral infections.

Louise

-----Original Message-----
From: Hanneke [mailto:bloss...@internode.on.net]
Sent: Sunday, May 10, 2009 8:31 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>CS and HIV

A friend's daughter, in her early 30's, is HIV positive and has been
for years.  Not using any HIV meds, only taking several supplements.
In general she appears to be doing ok.
She believes her immunity is going down hill and wonders if CS
would  help. (have asked her what made her think her immunity was
going down and further info re any complaints might hopefully give more
clues).

I have initially suggested for her to take 1 ounce of  10-15 ppm CS
whilst looking further into it on her behalf.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Hanneke

---
Virus Database (VPS): 090510-0, 10/05/2009
Tested on: 11/05/2009 10:01:07 AM