I gave a friend a generator to try out on her Hep C.
At 1 pint a day @15 PPM, it didn't do anything to the Hep C but her HIV tests went to undetectable. As a welder and sheet metal worker, she said she was healing from burns and cuts faster than she ever had and she felt better than she had for years.

Ode