gotta love this silver water- had a very bad outbreak last weekend. Small amounts orally did little to quell it. The nerve in the leg was inflamed all the way down to the toes, throbbing. Put me in bed trying to stay off it. Then I remembered that you all had said to spray it right on the skin for shingles, which is related; I did so, every couple of hours. By Monday it was GONE. I mean all the way. Whew!