Hi Lena, I'm new here, and if ya don't mind me asking, what are you using to
treat Lyme? I have it too. I'm taking CS...10 ppm, 6 tablespoons a day or so.
Just started taking it recently. Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: Guyot Léna
Sent: Tuesday, May 26, 2009 4:02 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>CS: can it be an anti-inflammatory?

Hi,
I've made a wonderful CS creme with DMSO for my psoriasis, and it's
early days, but I think it may be working, at least on some of the
components in the rash. I know psoriasis is an autoimmune thing, but
I'm a Lymie, so I suspect it's also a complex of co-infections.
Rotating various salves kills various aspects for a while, but I want
to rout it out for good.

Does anyone here have info about whether CS can be used as an anti-
inflammatory?

Thanks,
L�na