Results seem to be as mixed as the varieties of Hep.
No harm in trying, but the only success I've had contact with used a pint a day at 12-15 PPM for 6 months...a 15 year old case that DID go the conventional route with no success.

 Another closer contact tried it and it didn't work, but she also had HIV.
The HIV went undetectable.
The Hep count actually increased, but that could have something to do with the counting method...possibly counting dead fragments being ejected as whole pathogens.
Dunno

She did say she felt better and healed faster [ a welder / sheet metal worker ] than she had in many years...started getting fat.

ode