Hi. Sorry you're sick, and glad that CS is helping you.  I'm wondering where
"here" is?  And why you have "so many Lyme cases"?  MA

________________________________
From: lampley lane <lampleyl...@webtv.net

When we start making it, we will give it to sick ppl who will try it. So many
Lyme cases here. I know 3 friends already who have it. AND we had a neighbor
who had it. She got palsy and half her face was paralyzed. (yrs ago before I
knew anything about it) Not long after that she died of a heart attack. It's
the silent epidemic here. My sis isn't convinced (she's so sick with fibro
she's bed ridden, but she's a nurse and doesn't try holistic much...I'm pretty
sure it's Lyme) I'm working on her about trying it. Thanks and have a great
evening