Hi! T4s are the white cells that, when they go haywire, attack the joints
and cause arthritis, and stuff like Lupus. Duoflex is the brand name of the
CMO I took. I paid $125 for the full course, and no, you don`t have to keep
taking it forever, unlike the crap...er, drugs the docs toss at us.
I don`t recall exactly how much of the others I took, just what it
recommended on the labels.
I have learned that if I drink milk, my left knee snaps and pops painfully,
when I don`t, it doesn`t. Hmmm.
Marshalee