To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 03, 2009 2:23 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Getting Rid of "Blue Moons"

Hmm,
I have been using CS and a mineral stone for years now. I just spray on CS, then use the stone as usual. I do have blue moons, but do not attribute it to that, as I had them before the CS/mineral stone use if memory serves. I'm too sensitive to use commercial deodorant products. So, if my CS/mineral stone deodorant is implicated in my blue moons, it is still better than having itchy, sore, rashy pits constantly.
sol