I  had downloaded and read the interview with Greg Kunin, and had taken
a look at the issue of cyanocobalamin vs. hydroxycobalamin
(hydroxycobalamin  and not methylcobalamin is used in the product). Yes,
hydroxycobalamin may be slightly better than cyanocobalamin but I read
the following at
http://www.prohealth.com/library/showarticle.cfm?libid=3466 where a
doctor using B-12 to counter CFS makes the following observation:

"Two forms of B-12 are available to consumers: cyanocobalamin and
hydroxycobalamin. Of the two, I have always preferred cyanocobalamin
because it is less likely to cause adverse reactions and stings much
less than hydroxycobalamin when injected."

 ...  and  relative to the cyanocobalamin/cyanide toxic vitamin claim:

"Toxicity and adverse effects

Toxicity or "poisoning" from cyanocobalamin, a form of B-12 that is
combined with very small amounts of cyanide, has been the major cause of
patient concern about high-dose B-12 therapy. I have not encountered any
evidence of cyanide toxicity. The amount of cyanide administered is so
minuscule that it affords wide margin of safety even at doses of 15,000
mcg per week. Although this dose may seem inordinately large, medical
textbooks have long recommended doses of 1000 mcg per day (or 7000 mcg
per week) for the treatment of nerve problems due to B-12 deficiency.
The only exception is in individuals with kidney failure. In patients
with normal B-12 levels and intact kidney function, excess cyanide and
B-12 are simply excreted through the urine."

It appears to me that the cyanide issue is highly exaggerated.

Additionally, the metholation claimed for the product comes mainly from
the addition of trimethylglycine (TMG)  to the vitamin mixture. A
comment from the interview with Greg Kunin:

"I think I mentioned to you in the past, one of the neat things that
happen when you take our product - of course a lot of complexing occurs.
It's a very reactive solution as it mixes and complexes with the
solution. Our vitamin C for example, becomes a buffered form of vitamin
C. The trimethylglycine as it gives off its first methyl donor group; it
has another donor group to give off after that. The TMG goes through a
transformation and becomes dimethylglycine, so you're getting the best
of both worlds."

So the methlalation is provided by methyl donor groups from the TMG and
not by any special processing of the individual vitamins . You can  buy
and take TMG with your vitamins and get the same effect.

I agree with you on the magnesium. I think that magnesium citrate is
better than magnesium oxide but you can get magnesium citrate as USP
too. USP is more of a processing quality rating than a rating of the
supplement itself. I look at it as similar to the UL rating on an
electrical product. It doesn't mean that the product is any good (or
bad). Only that it meets some specific safety rating.

I didn't mention any of this in the earlier post since you seemed only
concerned relative to the Pancreatin you had purchased and not B-12.

 - Steve N