Make sure they dam off your throat while drilling out the mercury fillings or
the dust goes right down into your lungs,
debbie

--- On Sun, 6/7/09, jessie70 <jessi...@optonline.net> wrote:

From: jessie70 <jessi...@optonline.net>
Subject: CS>- mercury filling removal & metal chelator
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Date: Sunday, June 7, 2009, 3:29 PM

Am having a cracked tooth crowned & tomorrow is the filling removal and filing
down of tooth, etc.  I have mercury type fillings and about 2 or 3 yrs ago had
purchased some Natural Cellular Defense from Waiora to remove heavy metals also
some Bio Chelat from Oxomex -Heavy Metal Chelator  --both unopened. One expires
this month & the other expired in April it says.

Does anyone know when best time would be to use chelator relating to this
filling being removed? I have never had a filling removed or a tooth crowned
before. Just cavities filled when I was a child.

Am thinking I should see how procedure goes before I start w/chelator. Maybe a
few days after when I'm feeling up to it? Will have Novocain shots and don't
want to mix to many things. Will use some CS, warm salt water,  and an herbal
mouth rinse. Also have some cilantro to use in diet.

 Thanks for any advice. Jess