  From: Thora Rasmussen
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Tuesday, June 09, 2009 10:40 PM
  Subject: CS>Removing Moles

  List Members,

  I would like to remove a couple dozen small moles I have around my neck.  I
am very boney there.  What is the procedure with CS?  What is the success rate?
 These seem to be genetic.  My dad has lots of moles in this area, as does my
brother.  We also have 3 bigger ones in the same spots.  I had one on my
stomach and one on my back at the waist line removed 25 years ago, and still
have 1 on my lower back neck.  Both my dad and brother have had the neck ones
removed.  I used to have a couple "freckles" on my arms that would regularly
turn black and then the black would peel off.  Since dechemicalizing my diet,
those don't do that any more.  They just stay a light brown with no bump and
don't grow.  Occasionally I get itchy "freckles" or moles, then I'll remember
to take apricot seeds for a couple days, and the itchy stops for a few months
(I know I'm supposed to take them all the time, but I get lazy).  I understand
that apricot seeds do not remove moles, they just kill cancer, but I'd like to
get some of the moles gone before I get old.  By the way, none of the ones
removed off of us have been cancer or precancer.  Depending on the process, I
may plan this for this coming winter, as I can wear turtle necks and dressy
scarves and such.

  I would also like document it, with my doctor taking pictures, and maybe a
lawyer or something like that.  I just want to document properly, so that it
becomes a bit more legitimate anecdotal evidence.  What have others done?

  Thora