Hi Wayne,
I'm fairly new to the group, so I don't think I've made your acquaitance
yet, so Let me say, Hello, I'm Aldi, ex-pat living in Germany for the time
being.
I'm glad to see that you have mastered your last encounter with the hospital
and their staff. I'm quite aware of what goes on there. Thank goodness I was
never a follower of the men in white...

On Sun, Jun 14, 2009 at 2:16 PM, Wayne Fugitt <cwa...@netdoor.com> wrote:

> Again,
> I appreciate the concern for me.
> I doubt that I was
> worth it............

Wayne, dear, what you need to remind yourself, is that even YOU are worth
it. You have many friends here, and you have clearly been missed, so
apparently, you ARE worth it :-)
Hope you get back on your feet soon, take it easy, and enjoy life.
Aldona, aka Aldi