Very glad to hear that you are home again, if worse for wear. Congratulations on your survival! And many wishes for your speedy recovery, of course.

Kathryn

On Jun 14, 2009, at 7:40 AM, Wayne Fugitt wrote:

I did use CS, every which way from Sunday,
You can bet on that.

I took it to the hospital, ........ in camouflaged bottles
and fooled everyone in sight.

The ordeal is over, and I would like to write a book
about
What Secret Weapons to take to the hospital.

One........ I will take the next time,