On Thu, 18 Jun 2009 15:26:12 -0500, Norton, Steve wrote in
<6f45775f2ecfd443a4822e6cec3d26fc5b0...@xmbtx122.northgrum.com>:

>I believe that Marshall once posted good pictures of blue fingernails
>but I don't have that post.
>
>Here is the binding preference of EDTA that I know of listed in order
>highest affinity:
>
>Chromium
>Iron
>Mercury
>Copper
>Lead
>Zinc
>Cadmium
>Cobalt
>Aluminum
>Iron
>Manganese
>Calcium
>Magnesium
>
>So, EDTA bound with calcium will release the calcium and bind with a
>higher affinity metal such as copper if free copper is available, etc. I
>don't know where silver is on the EDTA affinity list but I wouldn't
>expect EDTA to be very effective in removing silver given the amount of
>other higher affinity metals in the body.
>
> - Steve N

Hi Steve,

that was very interesting. I didn't know that EDTA had such
an affinity list, but it is good to know it!

If I used intravenous chelation to get rid of silver deposits,
what would I use then - DMPS?

Heidrun Beer

Workgroup for Fundamental Spiritual Research and Mental Training
http://www.sgmt.at
http://www.RecastReality.org