From: Kenda Skaggs
Sent: Monday, June 22, 2009 4:18 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>cs & hiv Richard

I was diagnosed a year ago and spent several months on the rotating
antibiotic protocol.  Each time I tried to get off of antibiotics, I
relapsed quickly.   I started taking CS about two months ago, as well as
using a DP100 rife machine.  Between the two I have remained drug free and
feeling pretty good.  I have herxed when I overdo it, which I tend to do,
trying to get well faster.  I have to keep reminding myself that it is not a
race!

It has been recommended to me that I get up to a quart of CS in for optimal
results.  Gulp!

Glad CS seems to be helping you too!

Kenda