Hi Finster,

Here's one with a big following which reportedly has a wide general use
application:

http://www.futurefrequency.com/component/content/article/16-gb-4000-specifications

Look here for more:

http://coilmachines4less.googlepages.com/coilmachines4less for Lyme

and:

http://www.coilmachines.com/ for Lyme

The coil machine has been reported to be the best for Lyme according to user
reports. Also see:

http://www.electroherbalism.com/Bioelectronics/RifeBare/Resonant%20Light%20PERL.htm

http://www.stenulson.net/

http://www.lymebook.com/

Try here for more ideas:

and:

http://www.rifeforum.com/

These are just a few of the machines/resources that have large followings.
There are more.

Take your time researching. You'll generally get what you pay for but not
always. Ask lots of questions. No machine available today can do what RR Rife's
early machines did but a good one is far better nothing for experimentation
purposes.

Also, no machine can do much without the best frequencies to dial into the
pathogen's MOR (mortal oscillatory rate- the frequency at which it becomes
undermined, devitalized, disabled from replicating or destroyed).

Try here:

http://www.electroherbalism.com/Bioelectronics/FrequenciesandAnecdotes/CAFL.htm

and here:

http://www.dnafrequencies.com/

Beyond electromedicine here are a few other possibilities:

http://www.gordonresearch.com/index.html

http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_data/health/holistic_alternative_medicine/news.php?q=1209404469

http://mmsadvisor.com/

http://www.4life.com/